LUX is seeking a Freelance Temporary Bookkeeper for 2 days a week, fee by negotiation.
- Process purchase and sales invoices on Xero
- Record all bank transactions on Xero and reconcile to statements
- Process monthly payroll on Xero including HMRC RTI reporting
- Process monthly pension contributions including providing information to the pension provider as required
- Update royalty commitments on Xero and process payments as required
- Set up payments as required using internet banking
- Prepare quarterly VAT return on Xero and submit online
- Manage cash flow and credit control
- Maintain all balance sheet control accounts
- Provide monthly management accounts including P&L v budget, balance sheet, cash balance statement and cashflow forecast
- Minimum three years bookkeeping experience
- Confident Xero user
To Apply please send your CV and cover note with your hourly rate and availability to Benjamin Cook [email protected]
There is no deadline but we are seeking to appoint someone immediately.
LUX offers professional development opportunities to work with the organisation in a temporary capacity through paid internship programmes and educational placement schemes, where students receive academic credit through their educational institution. We try to offer a couple of paid internships every year, which will be advertised in our monthly newsletter.
As an advocate of fair pay, we do not support any unpaid internships.